5 warning signs an employee is about to quit
In 2021, over a quarter of employees are looking to quit their existing jobs for a fresh start somewhere else.
1. They don’t turn upto work on time, or take more sick leave or more annual leave then usual
2. They come across as unsatisfied, they start complaining more then usual.
3. They come across as unengaged. When they first started they were motivated and happy, over time this motivation fades.
4. They stop communicating, they come less positive about the role and show less excitement about career development.
5. They stop aiming to please, they don’t stay back and don’t go over and above.
Source: Independent research conducted by Nature of behalf of SEEK, interviewing 4800 Australians annually. Published August 2021.